ISLAMABAD: The rise of Field Marshal Asim Munir at the international stage represents a rare paradox in Pakistan’s history: A military leader who has not staged a formal military takeover,…
ISLAMABAD: Iran’s Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi on Monday said US-Iran talks did not make any progress because of the wrong approach to talks adopted by US Administration and because of…
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan government has denied claims by Afghan media that Pakistan carried out attacks targeting a university and residential areas in the Afghanistan’s Kunar province.
ISLAMABAD: US President Donald Trump has described the failure to resume US-Iran talks as a setback to peace efforts but said while it didn’t mean war would restart as a…
ISLAMABAD: All the hopes for resumption of US-Iran talks in Islamabad were dashed after Iranian Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi left Pakistan following a day-long consultation with Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif…
ISLAMABAD: Hopes for the resumption of stalled US-Iran talks were revived after reports emerged from Tehran and Washington that the respective delegations of Iran and United States are headed towards…
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan government on Friday repaid the $3.45 billion deposit to the United Arab Emirates, the State Bank of Pakistan said in a statement. UAE, quietly callously, demanded its deposits…
ISLAMABAD: Pakistani Foreign Office on Thursday rejected Indian claim of link Pakistan to the 2025 Pahalgam attack. The Foreign Office statement deplored that India was focusing on “weaponizing its false…
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan’s Interior Minister, Mohsin Naqvi and US Chargé d’Affaires to Pakistan, Natalie Baker reviewed the diplomatic efforts undertaken so far to hold second round of Tehran-Washington talks in Islamabad.
ISLAMABAD: US President Donald Trump has announced the extension of ceasefire between Tehran and Washington following a request by Pakistani government leaders that Iran should not be attacked. President Trump…